Last updated: January 1, 2019
All the Website Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page, shall govern the use of this website, the content within and the product we offer. These terms and conditions are applicable in full force and take control of how you can use this website and our product.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Shorebooks LLC” refers to us at Shorebooks LLC and the products we are offering you. Similarly, terms like “users”, “you”, “your” refer to all our users and visitors surfing the website or using a product.
You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of the Website Standard Terms and Conditions listed on this page.
By confirming to these terms and conditions, you accept that you will abide by the following eligibility terms.
Eligibility: You are eligible to enter into this agreement and:
- You were not prohibited by any law, judicial act or a competent authority to enter into an agreement.
- You are an adult, or you have gained adequate consent from your parents / legal guardians to enter into this agreement.
- You were not previously prohibited by Shorebooks LLC to enter into an agreement like this.
- You are not a resident of any prohibited state and you are not a member of any terror organization.
- If you are working on behalf of an organization, you hold all necessary permits to enter into an agreement.
For all the services and products offered by Shorebooks LLC, you will have to pay the specified fees as published on the website.
Shorebooks LLC may from time to time determine or update the pricing for particular products and services.
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We will be happy to refund the entire amount (excluding shipping). You must return your purchase to us at your expense before a refund will be issued.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible.
- No refunds will be processed after 14 days post-purchase. If you are not happy, apply for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
- We reserve the rights to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by contacting us. We will issue an RMA number.
- Refunds will not be issued if you do not have an RMA number. Please include this number when returning your purchase.
- Returned books must be in original condition and show no wear or tear.
After your payment has been processed successfully, you will receive an email with your order details and other purchase information. We will ship your products purchased either by USPS Media mail or USPS Priority Mail, depending on shipping method selected on checkout.
Note: All orders over $40 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.
All the content, images, videos, products used on this website including documentation are a property of Shorebooks LLC. Although you can refer to everything on this website, you cannot claim our content or products without a consent from us.
Shorebooks LLC may send you occasional emails to share some recent updates about our company and products. They’ll often contain information about recent releases, freebies, promotions and more. You can opt out of our email newsletters anytime.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE OR TERMS
Shorebooks LLC reserves the right at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Site.
Shorebooks LLC may from time to time update or revise this Agreement. If Shorebooks LLC updates or revises this Agreement, Shorebooks LLC will notify you either by email to your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on the Site or by any other manner chosen by Shorebooks LLC in its commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the Site following any such update or revision constitutes your agreement to be bound by and comply with this Agreement as updated or revised. You can view the most current Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service and End User License Agreement periodically.
These terms of service shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA and any dispute arising from this agreement shall be exclusively brought to the courts of the local district court.